News Update! Raise Finance for your Creative Business
A couple more bits of news! First is this…
Helping you to raise finance for your creative business
Turning a bright idea into a commercial success can be a challenge, especially for a creative business. Creative England and the Creative Industries Council are running a free event to help you learn how to access different forms of finance and grow your company.
The event features:
Revolution Software’s Charles Cecil MBE. Find out how he raised £100,000s through crowd funding.
- Panellists include:
Phil Geraghty – MD, Crowdfunder – Crowdfunder has raised £1.5m for campaigns since launching, and has the potential to help you too.
- Darren Westlake – CEO, Crowdcube – With Crowdcube, Darren is determined to solve the lack of financing options for small businesses. He started his first company aged 26 and has since successful built and sold two companies
- Jenny Tooth – CEO, of the UK Business Angels Association. Jenny has over 20 years’ experience in helping SMEs access investment.
- Irene Graham – MD of the British Banking Association. Irene works specifically with SMEs to help them navigate the financial landscape.
- Caroline Norbury MBE – CEO of Creative England, an organisation that has invested over £14,400,000 into the games, TV, film and digital media industries.
- Sarah Thirtle – Head of Business and lending programmes for Creative United, specialist in finance for the creative industry.
Taking place at Facebook, London, on March 19th. Click here to see the full schedule and to book your place: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/finance-your-creative-business-tickets-15974293542
Bristol Media have a survey up – help them out if you can by completing it! https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/BristolMediaBarometer