Auroch Digital is Hiring!!
Auroch Digital has 3 permanent employee positions available. Please share them with your contacts, thanks.
The roles are: Producer, Experienced Games Programmer and Bookkeeper/Office Manager. For all the details, see here; http://www.aurochdigital.com/jobs/
THINGS TO KNOW ABOUT WORKING FOR AUROCH DIGITAL
- We develop great games, projects and people
- We work with major partners such as the BBC, The Wellcome Trust & Games Workshop
- Flexible start and finish times
- You get an extra day off for your birthday
- Once you’ve been with us for a while, you’ll get a training budget to continue your professional development, extra annual leave days, access to cycle scheme and other benefits
- We’ve been going from strength to strength for 5 years and we’re expanding
- We’re fair and we’re flexible
- We’re keen to listen and take on board your opinions and ideas for your role and for the company
- The Directors are also co-founders of Bristol Games Hub, a non-profit space for games and play